In today’s digital world, there are incredible opportunities for businesses to innovate and evolve. However, gaining the maximum benefit from Cloud, Commerce and SAP investments remains a challenge for every organisation, no matter the size.
Besides being an ISV with its own set of applications for e-commerce and retail, Runibex Technology addresses these challenges for our customers. As a partner of Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and SAP, We’re a managed service provider with a difference. We address your challenges and provide solutions with our range of Cloud Services complemented by commerce solutions, SAP services and consultancy.
At Runibex, we will empower you to plan and build your future and together we will run the extra mile. Our values and long term relationships with our customers are based on mutual trust and are the cornerstones of our organization and we believe that our people are the pillars that set the foundation for our values. We guarantee that your career will never stop.
- Responsible for analysing, data modelling, reporting and dashboard designing and development actions for BI projects
- Performing design and implementation of processes; Design, build and deploy Power BI and/or SAP BO solutions
- Being responsible for all of the logical aspects of the data transformation process
- Delivering projects in a timely manner at the proposed level of quality, working together with source system owners, data management teams and other internal or external business units
- Degree in Engineering or Statistics (Computer, Industrial, Mathematical Engineering and related Information Systems Degrees)
- Minimum 1-year experience in Business Intelligence / Reporting / Analytics / Visualization projects
- Proven experience as a Power BI Developer; Knowledge of BI tools (Power BI, SAP BO, Quicksight, QlikView, etc.)
- Having experience in data warehouse design (e.g., dimensional modelling), data mining, data modelling, databases, report design and familiarity with business vocabulary
- Understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP), and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS); Comfortable about coding complex queries in SQL (creating views etc.)
- API integration knowledge
- An analytic mindset with a propensity for methodological approach (analysis, requirements, design, development, implementation, testing, deployment, and documentation)
- Able to think proactively and have a result-oriented approach
- Enjoying doing research and being able to gather knowledge to find out and execute best practices of the areas he/she is responsible for
- Perfect command on MS Office applications, specifically MS Excel
- Good understanding of English
Having knowledge in Python and Machine Learning will be preferred.
Having no military obligation for male candidates for at least 2 years will be preferred.