In today’s digital world, there are incredible opportunities for businesses to innovate and evolve. However, gaining the maximum benefit from Cloud, Commerce and SAP investments remains a challenge for every organisation, no matter the size.
Runibex Technology addresses these challenges for our customers. As a partner of Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft and SAP, We’re a managed service provider with a difference. It starts with our range of Cloud Services complemented by commerce solutions, SAP services and consultancy.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Working As Cloud Alliance and Partnerships Manager with Runibex Technology LTD, your work will impact multiple teams in different ways. This position is mostly focused on sales and business development, but also touches on marketing. You will be working cross-functionally, develop our reputation and collaboratively maximise the creation of Partner sales opportunities and develop the cloud pipeline they generate. That is why we are looking for an experienced, self-motivated, enthusiastic and versatile Cloud Alliance and Partnerships Manager to join our team.
Your main duty as a Cloud Alliance and Partnerships Manager is to gain in-depth knowledge and expertise of the RTG core target markets and the businesses and our partners that operate within these target markets. For these businesses, you will identify, engage, and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, promoting and building awareness of our core products and services, identifying any immediate or future business opportunities, and securing meetings to discuss our products/services in more detail. Within this role, your main responsibilities will be:
- Developing and executing a Channel and Partnerships go to market strategy for public and commercial sectors
- Identifying new partners especially Vendors and System Integrators to engage and onboard as sales channels for public and commercial sectors
- Present services and value propositions to partners to win new business and build enduring relationships
- Being the primary point of contact for partners throughout the lifecycle
- Agreeing and working with partners on joint business plans and targets to be reviewed periodically
- Involving in sales cycles to ensure partner capability to influence
- Working with the partner’ sales team on closing deals
- Understanding and communicating market opportunities, needs and providing partner feedback to cross-functional teams
- Personal leadership for Channel and Partnerships brand promotion