In today’s digital world, there are incredible opportunities for businesses to innovate and evolve. However, gaining the maximum benefit from Cloud, Commerce and SAP investments remains a challenge for every organisation, no matter the size.
Besides being an ISV with its own set of applications for e-commerce and retail, Runibex Technology addresses these challenges for our customers. As a partner of Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and SAP, We’re a managed service provider with a difference. We address your challenges and provide solutions with our range of Cloud Services complemented by commerce solutions, SAP services and consultancy.
At Runibex, we will empower you to plan and build your future and together we will run the extra mile. Our values and long term relationships with our customers are based on mutual trust and are the cornerstones of our organization and we believe that our people are the pillars that set the foundation for our values. We guarantee that your career will never stop.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent from Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Mathematics Engineering or related.
Will also consider two years of progressive experience in the speciality in lieu of every year of education.
Experience with Information Technology.
- Experience as Linux/Windows Admin
- Experience in creating CI/CD pipeline Ansible
- Experience in implementations in AWS / Azure / GCP
- Used one or more container cluster structures such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift,
- Used monitoring tools like PRTG, Grafana, Prometheus, Newrelic,
- Ability to work in one or more of the scripting languages Python, Powershell, Bash,
- Willing to create and develop Distributed, Scalable, Automated systems,
- Close to the infrastructure as code perspective,
- Preferably a Certificate in one of AWS, Azure, GCP Platforms.
- Analytical and Communication skills
- Planning and Co-ordination skills
- Experience with project management
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email, or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.